The Ultimate Guide to Use Tubemate for Pc
Everyone loves watching videos and Youtube is the only place, where you will found all the videos at a single place. Every second, one hour of video is uploaded to YouTube. You can imagine how large the website is. In fact, all your entertainment, education and fun videos would be found on YouTube itself. Unfortunately, there are very less free video downloaders available that can help downloading videos from YT. Tubemate for PC is one such app that lets you do exactly same both on PC and your Android device. And Tubemate is an awesome app that lets you download videos directly from the YouTube in any quality you want. Yes I’m telling about the awesome Tubemate app. If you’re a movie freak, then you can even watch new movies on it or you can also use a software like get my popcorn. Tubemate for PC is somewhat similar as it helps in downloading YT videos easily on Android and Windows 7, 8, 10 PC.
Tubemate app is officially available for Android firmware. But I’m sorry to say that the availability of Tubemate for PC is not currently possible, but you can use it into your PCs by using Bluestacks or any other Android emulator. Using Tubemate you can easily download the Youtube videos from your device in any format.
This article describes the complete tutorial and features of this app and how to make use of the Tubemate for PC under Windows XP, 7, 8, 10 versions. Tubemate is one of the most popular apps used for downloading Youtube videos due to its loving features as compared to the other apps. Let’s take a look at the main Tubemate features.
Features of Tubemate for PC
- Tubemate provides a very easy navigation and user friendly interface.
- Downloading videos through Tubemate is very simple and quite easy process.
- It allows us to download videos in all supported formats Mp4, Avi, Flv etc.
- You can also download audio version of your videos.
- You can also pause and continue your downloading videos
- You can also download videos into various qualities like 1080p, 720p, 360p given over there.
- It divides a video into 2-6 parts at the time of downloading and after on completion it combines all the ports into a single, this process raise the speed to maximum possible.
In a nutshell, Tubemate for PC is a feature rich app that you must try on your Windows PC. There is an easy way to download and install tuebmate on Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10 PC.
How to get Tubemate for PC
Tubemate is an Android app and not available for pc is not available officially. But you can use Tubemate for PC into your Windows PCs using Bluestacks or any other Android Emulator. If you don’t own the Bluestacks then download it from the web, it is freely available on the web. In this tutorial, Bluestacks Android emulator is used for running Tubemate for PC. Steps for getting Tubemate into your PC are given below.
- Open Bluestacks and click on Search Box.
- Type Tubemate and click on ‘search it on Google play store’.
- Click on the first items given in the list.
- And click on Install option, it would take some time into installation.
- On completion Click on ‘All apps’ option, and there you will find icon named ‘Tubemate’.
Keep in mind that instead of downloading Tubemate from play store, you can also download from the official website or from another site and if you do so then just double click on the .apk file you have downloaded and the installation will start. Tubemate for PC apk is also available for use. In case, if you have already downloaded videos on your android device, then we highly recommend using apps like Xender for Windows PC or SHAREit for Mac to transfer files to and from android to PC. Learn how to download tubemate for PC from the above guide. In case, if Bluestacks becomes unresponsive or giving you trouble, then you can use an alternatives like nox app player, andyroid or few others.
Steps for ‘How to Use Tubemate on PC?’
Actually, Tubemate for PC provide an easy navigation and first time users can also able to download videos from it without any difficulty. Follow the steps given below to use tubemate for PC through Bluestacks. Same steps can be used on other emulators as well. An alternative guide to install tubemate on PC is given by genisugeeks team.
- Open the Tubemate app into Bluestacks.
- Look out for Youtube.com
- And search for the video you wish to download
- Visit the video page and tap on the download button given at the top bar at the right side.
- Choose the quality and your download will start automatically, wait for the completion and enjoy watching.
Now you can use the Tubemate for PC and download all the videos of your choice within minutes. There is no limit of this application, but avoid dis-connectivity issues when then is something downloading into Tubemate, it may cause the download failure. Alternatively, you can also try popcorn time android app on your PC.
Have you managed to get tubemate for PC on your Windows 8, Windows 7 and Windows 10 PC? If you are having any trouble then do let us know in the comment section and our team of experts will guide you through. Make sure to follow appsverge.com to get guides like tubemate for PC.